ANNOUNCING THE NAPA VALLEY TRIATHLON CAMP
April 23 - April 28, 2024
We are heading back North for the 2024 addition of our Triathlon Camp in lovely Napa Valley. The camp's athletes continually and resoundingly rate it “challenging success.”
The beautiful South Bridge Hotel in St. Helena, CA, will host the Napa Camp again. Full SAG support will be provided for you and your wheels, and Matt and the coaches will lead you on a memorable training experience. A detailed agenda will be provided in March/April, but here is what the camp will encompass:
- Education: We will cover a wide range of key educational concepts, including the all-important and too often overlooked nutrition and recovery requirements for triathletes, permitting you to leave a little fitter and stronger, as well as empowered to make smart training decisions on your own.
- Skills: We will coach you in the technical elements of the relevant sports of triathlon: swimming techniques and open water skills; cycling climbing, descending, and time trial techniques; and running drills and pacing. Proper functional strength exercises for endurance athletes also will be covered.
- Training: We will be with you to guide and coach you through epic cycling on the roads of Napa Valley and during your swimming and running training.
- Personal Touch: We have three Purple Patch Fitness coaches, Head Coach, and Founder Matt Dixon on staff to assist you throughout the camp.
- South Bridge Hotel accommodation is not included in the camp price and needs to be booked separately. Southbridgenapavalley.com.
- Purple Patch athletes will receive a special discounted nightly rate from April 23 - 28. Athletes are welcome to extend their stay on either side of these dates at a discounted rate as long as room is available.
- Reservations are to be made directly by calling 1-855-293-5094. Please note reservations must be made before February 23, 2024.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Your registration fees are non-refundable, but if you need to cancel for unforeseen reasons, we will apply 75% of the camp fee to another camp.