ANNOUNCING THE SOUTH CAROLINA TRIATHLON CAMP
June 11th - June 16th, 2024
We are thrilled to announce the return of our East Coast Triathlon Camp in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of South Carolina. The camp will be headquartered at George Hincapie's world-class Hotel, Domestique.
Over the last 15 years, Purple Patch Fitness has held triathlon, running, and cycling camps at premier locations in California, Hawaii, Arizona, South Carolina, and Europe. Every Purple Patch camp is an immersive experience, with a high coach-to-athlete ratio and an intense focus on education and skill development.
Our camps are both fun and challenging at the same time. We take great pride in ensuring every athlete has a great experience and departs with a toolkit of lessons and strategies to utilize in their training and racing going forward. We are also confident you will make some new friends along the way.
This camp is open to athletes of all experience levels.
All Purple Patch camps include:
- Education: A central camp component is performance education integrated into training sessions and classroom settings. We cover all aspects of performance tailored to the group, with plenty of opportunities for individual consultations.
- Skill Development: We coach you in the technical elements of the relevant sports of triathlon: swimming, cycling, running, and functional strength. You will enjoy breakout sessions in each discipline with hands-on tutorials appropriate to your development needs.
- Training: A proper camp isn’t just about hard training. It is also about fully coached sessions to challenge and facilitate your improvement. Every session is hands-on with coaches, so you receive plenty of guidance and feedback.
- Personal Touch: We have a range of Purple Patch Fitness support staff available to assist you and complement the Hotel Domestique staff.
You will leave this camp with new friends, new fitness and strength levels, and, most importantly, be empowered to train smarter and better.
NOTE: Accommodation fees include a full breakfast for all hotel guests and are separate from the camp fee. Because of the hotel and camp setup, all guests are expected to stay on-site at the hotel.
Hotel Domestique has 13 rooms:
$4,000.00 camp fee includes:
- Tuesday: Welcome wine and cheese reception and 3-course table dinner experience.
- Wednesday: Box lunch and 3-course table dinner experience.
- Thursday: Box lunch and 3-course table dinner experience.
- Friday: Box lunch and 3-course table dinner experience.
- Saturday: Box lunch and courtyard Barbeque.
- Sunday: Box lunch.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Your registration fees are non-refundable, but we will apply 75% of the camp fee toward another camp if you need to cancel for some unforeseen reason.